Re: ccleaner new version

Roger Stewart

I was trying to get the latest version of the portable Ccleaner.

Roger

On 9/1/2018 12:21 PM, Gene wrote:
Only use the portable version or the slim version.  The other versions are likely to install unwanted programs in additional to the actual software.

Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new version

Can you please provide a link to the latest portable version? I tried
Googling it and there were several links there, but I tried them all and
none of them seemed to work.  I found the download button but when I
activate it it just clicks and shows a screen shot of the Ccleaner
itself but no download occurred on any of those links I found.

Thanks.

Roger

\