Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 1:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] A bug to repport: NVDA works harder in Windows Explorer for some users.

Hello, two NVDA Romanian community members told me that NVDA works harder in Windows Explorer when opening any type of audio files in Winamp. Specifically, after a file is opened in Winamp, if they want to move back to its folder, NVDA freezes and tells nothing, and they must wait a while to hear things like my music window. Well, I don't think I am so accurate as I want to be, so I'm going to provide you some steps to reproduce this bug:
1. Open a folder with many audio files.
2. Choose a file ramdomly and open it in Winamp.
3. After that, you will be automatically focused on the Winamp's window. Press alt+tab to go back to the folder and NVDA will freeze suddenly.
4. Release the keystroke and wait a while to hear things like folder name window.
Personally, I couldn't reproduce this bug. NVDA's behaviour is normal in my case. What could be the problem?Hello, two NVDA Romanian community members told me that NVDA works harder in Windows Explorer when opening any type of audio files in Winamp. Specifically, after a file is opened in Winamp, if they want to move back to its folder, NVDA freezes and tells nothing, and they must wait a while to hear things like my music window. Well, I don't think I am so accurate as I want to be, so I'm going to provide you some steps to reproduce this bug: