From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 11:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new version

Thanks much! That worked like a champ! I bookmarked the page so as long

as the portable version is always on this page I can get newer versions

from now on. If they change the page with each new version, then it

won't work but I hope it will.

Roger

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/m15toyhbsmdy5fb/ccleaner.ini?dl=1

>>> For those that want to know what is changed.

>>> options/privacy needs to be reset because the preffs string is

>>> different.