From: "Sue J. Ward" <groovy41@...>
To: "nvda groups" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 7:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] weather plus add on to work with cities in the united states.

Hello I did install the add on and can not get it to work with cities in the united states. I even typed in the name and zip code I get this strange zip code starting with a 2 so how does the add on work with the cities in the united states? I could use some help in getting it set up for the united states.
Recognize Him? You Will When You See Him Before Surgery
inspotap.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b8ac6f9e0cfb46f966d7st03vuc