From: "Clare Page" <clare.page@wanadoo.fr>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new version

Hi!
Thanks for the info below about CCleaner 5.46, with the Dropbox link to the new .ini file.
Talking of links, would it be possible to post one here where we can easily get the portable version of CCleaner, please? When my current portable version tells me there is an update, I'm taken to the Piriform site when I hit the "yes" button, and I can't find a download link for portable CCleaner there. Doing a Google search brings up different results every time, and the sites in the Google search results can be confusing anyway.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Bye for now!
From Clare