From: "Desert Moon" <desert.moon@hotmail.ca>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new version

Hello,

Not a big fan of products like CCleaner. In September of 2017, it was widely reported that the backdoor was being exploited to have malware implanted. And another report last December:

The actual malware detected in CCleaner was found to contain malicious code: the attackers implanted their code in a legitimate product that received a legitimate certificate.

Who knows when or if the above will happen again. Use the product at your own risk.

--
Desert