From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can one selectively cut and past text from a wordd graphic identifier without the graphic?

did you test copy your desire item while in brows mode?
it should works in brows mode i believe.

So I have a .docx file, when loaded into word, I can hear a description of
the graphic. What I would like to do is cut the description but not the
actual graphic and put it and the text of the document into a text editor.
It seems not to be possible. Selecting the graphic tries to paste it all,

which of course fails. using object nav and the click three times to go to
clipboard does not work either. Am I being thick here?
Short of copying it by typing it, and its quite long there seems to be no

way to get at this description but somebody put it in, one assumes so I'd
have thought emulating what they did, should reveal it.
How?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.