From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA PORTABLE

Hi,

Gene is correct, although I should emphasize that 2018.3 (at least in beta
form) will bring more than improved support for Windows 10. Some of the
other features include automatic braille display detection, announcing
grammar errors in Chrome if exposed by web authors, support for BrailleNote
QT (my work), improved list of languages in NVDA's general settings panel,
and a whole bunch of changes for developers.

Cheers,

Joseph