From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA PORTABLE

hi.
i always follow new features, changes and bug fixes in different
versions of nvda.
i believe nvda since its version 2017.3 and later, has focus on
improving windows ten support, microsoft edge, braille and quantum
versions of firefox which i dont need any of them.
i wished to use 2017.2 which has some important features for me, but
unfortunately it is slow in web browsers, and even two or three times
made my keyboard and explorer unusable and made me to forceably
shutdown my system using power key!
the only version that sutes my needs and i did not experience such
problems on it, both using windows xp (my favorite windows version
forever) and even testing with windows seven, is nvda version 2017.1.

i realy love it, very fast and responsive, without hang or making
keyboard and system unusable and i wish and decided to keep and use
nvda 2017.1 forever by the grace of God!

On 9/1/18, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
thanks joseph