From: "Adel Spence" <adelspence12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 11:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] kody

hi there. can someone please help me with kody? its not talking with nvdA or jaws. you can install a skreenreader for it. but I doent know ware to get the skreenreader, and how to install it. can you please help me? if you want to ad me on skype, its adel.spence or you can email me at: adel.spence12@gmail.com
i'm wateing for your ancers