From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new version

I doubt that its the case.

Adds are usually just spammy adds and I wouldn't trust them.

As for the portable version, its been the same version for ages and ages, that means your installed version from official ccleaner site, is the latest always and you can get it from the builds page.

And even if it became an avast product its not that bad as long as you still had portable.

Look at sophos, look at malwarebytes, malware bytes is a sophos product.

So it can work.

I will not install it but even so ccleaner is still good.

On 9/2/2018 8:36 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
In my experience the portable is normally an older version to the installed one.

I also noticed something in an advert on filehippo yesterday, an advert for an Avast system cleaning utility. Could we be nearing the end of ccleaner now they belong to Avast as it seems half the universe now does?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-