Re: A bug to repport: NVDA works harder in Windows Explorer for some users.

Antony Stone

Windows Explorer is not the same as Internet Explorer.

Antony.

On Sunday 02 September 2018 at 12:47:50, Alexander Masic wrote:

In my opinion the delelopers should not put resourses to fix something
for a webbrowser wich is all most near to be faced out. So how would if
you who complain instead should tart using Firefox instead? Very good
webbrowser and accessible.

Den 2018-09-01 kl. 22:35, skrev Florian Ionașcu:
Yeah, I'm using Windows 10. I know only one of them as a Windows 10 user.
--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.