Merging and autoducking 2 tracks in Audacity

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi all, I apologise in advance as I do know that this is not a list for
Audacity, but I would really appreciate it if anyone can help. I have 2
tracks which I need to merge together, one is a music track, the other is
speech, what I need to try to do is put the 2 together so that when I start
to speak the music track continues to play but just at a lower level. Does
anyone know how to do this using Audacity and NVDA?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website:
http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/