Re: Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

Kevin Cussick

OK, scrub the offer of me making an mp3 file as it has been done already. no point in reinventing the wheel.

On 07/03/2016 20:47, Arlene wrote:
Hey, if Brandon says it’s okay to pass this along. I’ll be happy to pass
the MP3 file!

*From:*Gene New Zealand [mailto:hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz]
*Sent:* March-07-16 12:28 PM
*To:* nvda@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

The following link should get you to the mp3 file.. When you go to the
webpage, locate the file then save it

The link to it is http://williambrandes.com/a_nvda/

Gene nz

On 08-Mar-16 9:17 AM, Albert Ruel wrote:

May I please request a copy of that MP3 file. My email address is,
AlbertRuel@Gmail.com <mailto:AlbertRuel@gmail.com>.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2016, at 11:41 AM, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com
<mailto:nedster66@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi there: I just listened to your detrital it’s great. I did convert
it to mp3 using a youtube converter called songr. Now, if you want a
copy of it. Branden just write me off list I’ll give it to you via
drop box. You can do as you wish with it. I assume it’s for windows
ten!