Re: A bug to repport: NVDA works harder in Windows Explorer for some users.

Kwork

Different program here. People are talking about Windows Explorer, now called file browser on Windows 10. You are referring to Internet Explorer, which is not actually being talked about here, so the Firefox comparison is invalid.

Travis

On 9/2/2018 3:47 AM, Alexander Masic wrote:

In my opinion the delelopers should not put resourses to fix something for a webbrowser wich is all most near to be faced out. So how would if you who complain instead should tart using Firefox instead? Very good webbrowser and accessible.

Den 2018-09-01 kl. 22:35, skrev Florian Ionașcu:
Yeah, I'm using Windows 10. I know only one of them as a Windows 10 user.