Re: Windows 10 1803 and file explorer sluggishness

Kwork

Ok, done. We'll see over time how that goes. Thanks.

On 9/2/2018 12:58 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Richard Bartholomew <rlbart53@gmail.com> wrote:
Secondly, though,I don’t find this slowness either with NVDA – I don’t use NVDA constantly so maybe it is only after it has been running for a long time that the problem arises. However, I’ve just spent 15 minutes going through my various drives and folders with absolutely no slow down at all – one of the folders had in excess of 1,000 subfolders and it was as quick as one which only had one or two in it!
One cause of the slowness has been linked to having the preview pain turned on while running file explorer. Press alt+v and look through the view ribbon to determine the pane's state.

.