Re: NVDA and windows 10

Chris,

         I suggest to anyone new to Windows 10 that they go to the Privacy settings and visit each and every pane and each and every option.  It really doesn't take very long and most decisions are straightforward and are of a "yes/no" nature.

         Most web activity information collection comes from using Cortana as a personal digital assistant.  If you don't want to or intend to use her in that manner go in to Cortana & Search settings and turn off the various privacy related stuff like, "Get to know me" [turn it off], "Include web results" [turn it off].