Re: NVDA and windows 10

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi just download a copy of Winamp and have it as your default instead of the grove one.

It can also be done through the windows settings part in Windows 10.

You will need to go to system, press the enter key then go down to default apps and it can be done under that section if winamp is already installed.

hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 28/05/2016 3:20 PM, stancil tootle wrote:
I hate win 10, but can't go back. How can I get rid of this media player and go back to Winamp?

On May 27, 2016, at 6:35 PM, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Thanks again for all the help. I've got internet explorer on my desktop now. One last question I just thought of.
Is there anything I need to turn off to prevent microsoft from keeping track of my internet activity?
Thanks
Chris

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.