Re: NVDA, latest alpha works much better in Win10 mail app!

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi David

It might be a good idea to do a reset on nvda back to factory defaults. Then make sure you close it then open it again so you get the messages when you install it for the first time.

I am still getting no repeats of the letters or lines etc in mail app and I can read back letter by letter word by word etc when replying to a email. I also wonder if when I think it is leno said he can not do letter by letter it is his version of windows? I know in earlier versions of windows when you replied that problem was there but not now. I am on window 10 ver 1803.

Gene nz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10