From: Don H
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.3 beta 3 hangs after closing System Information application

Just tried to duplicate this.  Indeed after closing the system information with alt f4 it seems that NVDA goes silent.  after the alt f4 is pressed Nvda says unknown.  Sighted help says I am back to the desktop and nothing is shown besides my normal desktop.     However if you hit windows key m speech returns.  Seems that something is open that is minimized by windows key m.

Takuya,

Do you have any (other) addons installed, and if so, have you tried restarting with add-ons disabled?  If so, have you checked that you are using the most up to date version of any addons?

And finally, just to check, does this happen immediately after updating either NVDA or Windows, and if so, does it persist after rebooting the computer?

If you also could send me a copy of your full log, ideally at Debug level, I can have a look as well.

I forgot to mention previously, but more information on the log is available at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@...> wrote:
I have reported regarding similar issue.

It was difficult to reproduce on other machines than the specific environment.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...

--