Re: NVDA, latest alpha works much better in Win10 mail app!

Chris

Hmm, maybe, seems better, whether that’s down to the app essentials addon or the latest mail app update, I really couldn’t say for sure where the improvement lies

From: David Moore
Sent: 04 September 2018 01:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA, latest alpha works much better in Win10 mail app!

Hi all!

I can’t believe what the newest Window Apps Essential’s did for the Win10 Mail app.

I have been hearing the same line repeat as I arrow down through my messages that I am about to send. I am using latest alpha version. I still have a little trouble navigating letter by letter; it says the same letter a few times, but it is so much better!

I could not make corrections at all, because I could not navigate character by character or word by word.

It is all fixed now, and I am so glad!

Do any of you notice a change in how the Win10 Mail app works?

Take care, guys!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10