From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible sms texting from windows with NVDA

I still don't understand how you can work out which domain to use just from knowing the phone number, even if a domain exists for the service provider.

Antony.

On Thursday 30 August 2018 at 22:23:09, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

Well, I can't tell you for outside the US, but I can't imagine that
they don't. But perhaps it is using another company's towers.
For example, I'm on Selectel, yet I use the Verizon domain.
So it's likely using the domain for who's towers it rides on.
Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io Sent: Thursday, August 30,
2018
10:52 AM To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

The problem is, I need to do it in Europe.