Re: dBpoweramp

Oriol Gómez <ogomez.s92@...>

Hi.
No, its not really accessible.
However it is usable, the program itself I mean.
you don't need the configuration utility.

On 5/28/16, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:
Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

NVDA latest stable version.

Is there a user of this program who can give me some hints on running
configuration utility that cones with dBpoweramp?

There don't seem to be any checkboxes or the like.

One thing I need to do from this part of the program is access the
update feature which asks me if I wish to do so and then just stops.

Any ideas?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad