Re: dBpoweramp

Andrea Sherry

Thanks for your most prompt reply.

However it appears that the update must be accessed via this menu.

Andrea

On 28/05/2016 6:36 PM, Oriol Gómez wrote:
Hi.
No, its not really accessible.
However it is usable, the program itself  I mean.
you don't need the configuration utility.

On 5/28/16, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@...> wrote:
Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

NVDA latest stable version.

Is there a user of this program who can give me some hints on running
configuration utility that cones with dBpoweramp?

There don't seem to be any checkboxes or the like.

One thing I need to do from this part of the program is access the
update feature which asks me if I wish to do so and then just stops.

Any ideas?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad