Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't watch a DVD

It's not region locked that I know of. Now I'll have to tell my sister that
I'm very embarrassed. She was hoping I'd be able to enjoy the documentary
but I'll have to fess up and tell her the truth. I was hoping I could watch
the movie too but no go. I don't want to get a third-party program just for
that.