From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: September 4, 2018 7:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VLC media player

Hi Rosemarie!

I use the VLC media player with Windows 10 as my main video and audio player!

Just download version 3. So and so, and it will work with windows 10

It does amazing things, but it plays all kinds of media, and there are key commands like space bar, plays and pauses, Alt+right and left arrow, forwards and rewinds 30 seconds,

Just right and left arrow forwards and rewinds a few seconds, and so on. It has very easy to follow menus just like on older programs.

I just love it!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10