Re: Integrate NVDA into the Windows 7 setup?

Gene

I saw a message saying you can install XP using a Windows 7 environment.  I thought you probably couldn't do so but it appears I was wrong.

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Integrate NVDA into the Windows 7 setup?

Perhaps someone else who knows more technically will say whether you can install XP using a 32 bit Windows 7 environment.  I really doubt it but we'll see.

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:09 PM

The one from Brian Smart has both the basic and the mega, the basic I believe is 32 bit.

If you download the one from the “files” page that I am unable to access from work, they have both 32 and 64 bit for 7 & 10.

Brian Smart’s version is running Eloquence, and the Files page runs eSpeak.

There are partitioning tools, password tools, and more.

The one from Brian Smart includes the mega and the basic and some installation software for the ISO images, maybe 3 or 4 GB there, and the Files page has all versions individually available, and probably a bit over a gig each.  Those are set up with executable installers.

I opened the .EXE archive and copied out the ISO image, because I burn them to USB and use a different tool for that.

Glenn