From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VLC media player

Don't assume there has to be a version for Windows 10.  There probably is a version that says it can be run in Windows 10 but most programs that will run in Windows 7 will run in Windows 10.

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 5:57 PM
Subject: [nvda] VLC media player

Hi, everyone,

I just looked at the site for VLC media player but it doesn't show a version for windows 10. Is there something else I can use to watch this movie? I just had my sighted nephew go on the computer with team viewer and he said that the DVD is in a weird format. It's really too bad that I can't watch the movie now.

Rosemarie