Re: NVDA 2018.3 beta 3 hangs after closing System Information application

Jason White

In this case, pressing Alt+tab to try to switch to any of the open windows didn't work for me. I can't remember what else I tried.

I'll set aside some time and attempt to reproduce.

On 9/4/18, 08:37, "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Well I often see a similar effect if I close Word, but the freeze is less
than five seconds normally, and yes its always been around on xp and 7. Even
on fast machines so I'm thinking it might be bit of a red herring. I can
look at a log and find quite a few core frozen in stack items, but often
they are so fleeting that if they cause any problem, it might be no reading
of a web page or no indication of where you are, ie unknown, and you can
usually recover it by making things refresh.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-