From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can anyone actually get into this web site?

I tested below mentioned link by Brian but no luck nor to play it from
here. on the Firefox version 46.0.1 and currently using the 2016.2 RC of
nvda as well. I used either the work around by playing embedded object
of nvda plus slash and slash alone but does not load. I'm using Windows
10 Pro 64-bit

Robert mendoza

On 5/27/2016 5:11 PM, John from Woodside Apps wrote:
I am using
Firefox 46.0.1
on a good old win 7 pro 64bit machine
with NVDA last release not the current RC.

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android Apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6590954580289174510
IOS Apps
https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/john-sturt/id1089097833

On 27/05/2016 09:10, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
What browser are you using?
On Firefox it is just as I suggest.

Maybe they have not tested it properly.
Brian