From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 6:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Don't know what to do

We'll see how this works. I'm using a blank txt file renamed to error.wav. So far so good.

NVDA complained about me backing up from the Beta to an older version, so left it to try this instead.

On 9/4/2018 5:56 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

True. Didn’t such a wav file exists. I mean I understand why NV Access has to do that, but when you are just reading something simple as HTML content via email or on the web etc. It gets annoying.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10