Re: NVDA and FireFox Update

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hmm. Never had this problem What I do David is in the options for FF I choose to notify me, but let me choose when to update instead of doing automatically. I don’t think you have to go through all that rigamarole with Windows Security assuming you are running WIN 10.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:17:48 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and FireFox Update

Hello Group Mem bers,

I believe I received a legitamate Firefox update today and did a full
virus scan via MS Security Essentials to ensure things as much as
possible. Yet I am suspicious but made changes in my options settings
so updates would be by choice rather than automatic. How do   I go
about getting back full NVDA function so when I backspace I hear the
letters I am spacing over? Some of the punctuation keys like , - . do
not speak when pressed. Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...