Re: *Sending Again* Regarding Google Docs with NVDA

That’s what I’m asking. I have zero, zilch, understanding of Google docs, and I’m wondering what combination works best. Also, how do you enable accessibility mode? Thank you very much.

On Sep 5, 2018, at 18:32, Chris G <chris@magiccastle.online> wrote:

Hi,
What web browser were you using? Did you have accessibility mode
enabled in Google Docs?
Did you turn off the virtual cursor/browse mode?
Docs works well with NVDA, JAWS, ChromeVox etc.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
WHERE THE MAGIC IS IN LEARNING!
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 10:39:19 -0400
"Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Noah,

If you live in the U.S. then the school system is required to provide those docs in a form that is accessible to you. I can't speak for outside the U.S. though.

I have personally had problems using docs under Google Docs with NVDA so am skeptical about using them. Others have had some success I believe but not sure how much.

I hope this helps.

Dan Beaver

On 9/5/2018 10:17 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi All,

Resending this because Thunderbird is being a bit odd. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for using Google Docs with NVDA, as this is a requirement of my High School.

Noah