Reading table attributes on the web automatically

Joshua Tubbs

Hello everyone,
Is there any way I can have NVDA read not just, say, a number or
numbers within colomns or rows, but the whole thing?

I'm playing Core Exiles and NVDA is just reading the number of fuel I
have, rather than saying fuel 700, it just says 700 and I have to
remember what each item is in the table as I go down the table and it
goes from row to row

Thanks all. If I have to read tables differently rather than just
down/up arrowing through it and switch from row/colomn using table
shortcuts that's okay, was just curious if there were multiple ways.