From: David Russell
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 11:17 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and FireFox Update

Hello Group Mem bers,

I believe I received a legitamate Firefox update today and did a full
virus scan via MS Security Essentials to ensure things as much as
possible. Yet I am suspicious but made changes in my options settings
so updates would be by choice rather than automatic. How do I go
about getting back full NVDA function so when I backspace I hear the
letters I am spacing over? Some of the punctuation keys like , - . do
not speak when pressed. Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...