From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>; <viphone@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 2:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] OT: mailing list for accessibility and HAM radio equipment?

Hi, sorry for the off topic post but I need to find out some info and can't seem to find this looking for myself.

Is there a mailing list for accessibility and HAM radio equipment? I found a small amount of info just searching for accessibility and HAM equipment but it just doesn't seem very detailed or useful for that matter.

Just a pointer to any lists would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver