From: "Casey" <cwollner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 2:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] my OCR not working issue

Hi just checking in with you to find out if development got back to your yet?

On the two folders you pass on to them that I sent you as to why my OCR future isn't working.

I hope they find out something soon cause if it is A future that people need to use it would be nice if it worked reliably.

So thank you for working with me on this and please let me know when you find something out.

--

Casey