Re: Braille command for continuous read with NVDA.

Jason White

To answer the second question, the BrailleExtender help (available with Space+Dots 1-2-5 on the braille display, or in Preferences -> Braille Extender -> Documentation from the NVDA menu) lists all of the commands.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 11:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Braille command for continuous read with NVDA.

Hi all.

I have just recently been using NVDA with a focus braille display and love it.  I have the braille extender add on and I have been able to emulate many keyboard commands from the display but  I can’t seem to figure out how to do a continuous read.

Also, is there anywhere where I can see a list of the commands?

Thanks for any help. Kim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10