Re: Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

Sarah k Alawami

When I used it as a proxy, it was very slow. That is the nature of the browser, and it is just something we will have to deal with. No matter how many prophecies are online, it will still be slow. I was only getting maybe about 128kbps down and up. It was beautiful.

On September 7, 2018 11:13:18 "Mallard" <mallard@...> wrote:

Ciao Lino,

I tried a few years ago, but it slowed my machine down so much, that I
gave up. I thought it was me doing something wrong, but then I had a
much slower computer, with only a couple gb of ram...

Quack-Quadk,

Ollie The Duck

Il 07/09/2018 19:57, Lino Morales ha scritto:

What up Duck. From what I’ve been told Tore works like Firefox or
Waterfox. I’ve thought about using it myself a while. Have fun and
happy downloading.

Windows 10