Re: FireFox Issues Discussion

To be honest quantom took away a lot of the accessible menus you could click to, its why I still use noscript 5x on waterfox.

There are new constraints such that a lot of standard windows things like registry access just can't be used, sadly I think that means context menus to.

On 9/8/2018 2:45 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
On a related topic, I've been using the No Script add on for Firefox for several years now. It used to be very accessible in that all you need do is hit the context key and then you find the No Script submenue and choose your option of block the site, temporarily allow the site or trust it.  I noticed the other day I needed to unblock a site but the interface to No Script has changed so radically that I can't understand it at all.  Seems to be some kind of table or something with lots of weird sounding items in there and I have no idea of how to use it with NVDA now. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Roger

On 9/7/2018 7:17 AM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
thanks all, but when i go to tools then options in ff
i am not seeing the option to turn off updates
could u all tell me whare it is found?
thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists@...>