Re: latest nvda that works on windows xp?

Michel Such

Hi,

NVDA 2017.3

Le 08/09/2018 à 07:59, The Wolf a écrit :
Helolo a neighbor gave me her old windows xp machine and I need to get the music and other stuff off her machine that she wants

can any one tell me what is the latest version of nvda works with xp and if some one could direct me to a portable version of it?

I plan on at least trying to put windows7 on to this machine I have no plans on keeping windows xp on the machine

if windows7 will not run I will turn it in to a linux box or something

thanks

Hank

--

Michel Such