I don't have a slot to put the drive in my other desktop other wise I would

I also don't have full use of one of my hands and do not feel
confortable with remove computer parts

On 9/7/2018 11:21 PM, Isaac wrote:
can you just take out the drive and grab the stuff of of it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@free.fr>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] latest nvda that works on windows xp?

Hi,

NVDA 2017.3

Le 08/09/2018 à 07:59, The Wolf a écrit :
Helolo a neighbor gave me her old windows xp machine and I need to
get the music and other stuff off her machine that she wants

can any one tell me what is the latest version of nvda works with xp
and if some one could direct me to a portable version of it?

I plan on at least trying to put windows7 on to this machine I have
no plans on keeping windows xp on the machine

if windows7 will not run I will turn it in to a linux box or something

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube