From: "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] latest nvda that works on windows xp?

I don't have a slot to put the drive in my other desktop other wise I would

I also don't have full use of one of my hands and do not feel confortable with remove computer parts

On 9/7/2018 11:21 PM, Isaac wrote:
can you just take out the drive and grab the stuff of of it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@free.fr>