Re: FireFox Issues Discussion

Gene

You can't do it in Firefox without using an add-on.  You can in Chrome.  I'll have to take notes before I write the steps.  I assume you want to know.  If you don't, let me know.  If I don't hear from you, I'll make notes and sent instructions.

From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 2:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] FireFox Issues Discussion

the last version of chrome which supports windows xp is version 49
which is for februrary oof 2016!
i use it, but it cant open some computer websites unfortunately!
also, i mean that firefox needs addon for javascript for making exception.
for example: i wish to turn off javascript for all websites, but allow
it only for four sites!
how can i do this in firefox without installing addon?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens