From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 2:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FireFox Issues Discussion

the last version of chrome which supports windows xp is version 49
which is for februrary oof 2016!
i use it, but it cant open some computer websites unfortunately!
also, i mean that firefox needs addon for javascript for making exception.
for example: i wish to turn off javascript for all websites, but allow
it only for four sites!
how can i do this in firefox without installing addon?

On 9/8/18, John Isige <gwynn@tds.net> wrote:
I should update my comments about noscript. The one issue I've noticed
with it is that you can't identify sites, at least I can't anyway. So
for example, suppose I'm on a site and pick noscript. I get to the top
and start going down the page, and I get an untrusted radio button, a
temp trusted radio button, and so on. When I get through all of the
stuff for one site, if I keep going down I get another untrusted radio
button, and so on. So I know that's for a different site, but I haven't
seen a way to find out what all of the sites are that it wants to have
permissions for. To be fair though, I haven't really done a lot of
looking around to find out if they show up. So if anybody figures it
out, do let us all know.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens