Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:16 PM
Subject: [nvda] Virtual Recorder

Hello there,

I just did a Google search on "Virtual Recorder," which someone had
recommended for us Windows 10 users who're searching for a sound
recorder that'll work with both Windows 10 and NVDA.
Here's a few of the links I discovered:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ix.com.android.VirtualRecorder&hl=en

http://virtual-recorder.soft112.com/

One appears to be for Android phones, and the other one appears to be
some kind of stand-alone device, but I think some of us is looking for
one for PC's if such a software exists.

Then when I did a search for "Virtual Audio Recorder," I got this link:

http://www.virtualaudiorecorder.com/

So my question is this: Is it called Virtual Recorder, Virtual Audio
Recorder, or something else?

Please be specific, because even when one word of the software name is
off, a person will get the wrong information!

Thank you.

aloha,

Jolene.