Re: keyboard layouts

Antony Stone

I would suggest that if you have a numeric keypad, the desktop layout is
simpler and provides access to slightly more features.

However, in the same way that "the best camera in the world is the one you
have with you" and "the best programming language is the one you know how to
use", I would say that the NVDA keyboard layout which is easiest to use is the
one you know best and can work with most efficiently.

This is one of those subjective questions where different people will have
different opinions, which may not apply to you in the same way.

Regards,

Antony.

On Saturday 08 September 2018 at 13:16:12, Sociohack AC wrote:

which keyboard layout is easier to use, dekstop or laptop?
--
Regards,
Sociohack

- Danny Hillis, creator of The Connection Machine

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.