Re: latest nvda that works on windows xp?

Mohamed

Interestingly, older downloads are redirecting to SourceForge now, I don't recall them ever doing that previously.

On 9/8/2018 5:06 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
There's a general formula you can use to work out the download link for any
version of NVDA from 2013.1 onwards.

To download release number N (where N is between 1 and 4) from year YYYY
(where YYYY is 2016, 2017, 2018 etc), the download link is:

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/YYYY.N/nvda_YYYY.N.exe

Simply substitute the year and release number you want into the above URL and
you can download whichever version you want.

I don't know about getting a version earlier than 2013.1, but I seriously
doubt anyone really needs those.

Antony.

On Saturday 08 September 2018 at 10:42:16, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

You should find, as long as The version of xp is fully up to date that the
mentioned version of nvda will in fact work very well. A lot of the add ons
will still work. Quite a lot of care was taken for that release as I
recall to make as bug free as possible as it was the last one.

Perhaps somebody could unforget the link.