Re: Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

Mallard

Oh, no... I'd never use a credit card on that browser...

After all the info I got from this list I'll simply put my curiosity to sleep for another few years... lol!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/09/2018 01:41, tim ha scritto:
take it from someone that uses that browser. Don’t use it on windows you do not have enough protection to be safe.
It is used for dark web browser and every site will track you. If you do want to use it on any op use a VPN.
I would check it on youtube search for dark web or deep web. You will find stuff that is past real and is not tv.
Also don’t use any credit cards they mostly use crept coin.

On Sep 7, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

When I used it as a proxy, it was very slow. That is the nature of the browser, and it is just something we will have to deal with. No matter how many prophecies are online, it will still be slow. I was only getting maybe about 128kbps down and up. It was beautiful.

On September 7, 2018 11:13:18 "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu> wrote:

Ciao Lino,

I tried a few years ago, but it slowed my machine down so much, that I
gave up. I thought it was me doing something wrong, but then I had a
much slower computer, with only a couple gb of ram...

Quack-Quadk,

Ollie The Duck

Il 07/09/2018 19:57, Lino Morales ha scritto:
What up Duck. From what I’ve been told Tore works like Firefox or
Waterfox. I’ve thought about using it myself a while. Have fun and
happy downloading.

Windows 10