Re: Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

Well, please don't spread miss leading information.
If you encounter virus, this is certainly not the problem of the browser , may be you have downloaded from non-trustful sources or may be the person has virus  already in his computer, etc. but there is nothing do with the browser itself.

Gene 於 8/9/2018 8:41 寫道:

You don't have to use it on the dark web nor with any unscrupulous sites.  It's intended use is to allow people who want to browse and make it vary hard to be tracked to do so.  You can open any site you wish.  It is especially useful, from what I've read, for people living in countries where the Internet is censored.  You can see sites that are censored because you are using the server Tor provides and not using your Internet provider's server.  It is also much harder to track you.

Don't be frightened by the negative comments in this thread.  Read the information on the web site and of course, if you want more information or to verify what you have read, there are all sorts of places to find information.  I'm sure Wikipedia has a comprehensive article about the Tor browser.

Also, I'll put the version in my Drop box account that I was talking about earlier today.  I'll do so either tonight or tomorrow.

From: 特種兵
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

   It gave me a bad impression, because the first time I saw him was
because my friend had a virus, and the file "readme" said that it would
use this browser to open a web page and pay them.
because The virus encoding your file.
   I hope that you will not encounter this situation, and don't be
stupid enough to pay, because you can't guarantee that they will return
the decoding file to you.
   I have seen this virus two or three times, so I don't like this
browser very much. It always makes me think that it is also an accomplice.

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

tim 於 2018/09/08 7:41 寫道: